Retirement is never the ending, it’s a beginning of a new chapter. So, you know someone who is getting retired from his job? Well, they might be throwing a party and you’re invited in same and you’re totally confused what to give them as a gift or what you should write on the retirement wishes card. Don’t worry, because here we are to help you with everything you need. This post is fully dedicated to retirement wishes and messages. Feel free to share with those who are getting retired.
Retirement Wishes & Messages
- Happy retirements! Spend this long vacation with your family and enjoy each and every moment.
- You and your smart work will always be missed. You were the best part of us. May your days be filled with lots of joy and happiness.
- Congratulations on finally receiving this amazing vacation (retirement). Hope each day bring you happiness, love and good health. May God shower all of his blessings on you.
- Happy retirements! Hope you enjoy and have lots of fun with family. You will always be missed, try to remember us.. You are like an inspiration to all of us.
- Remember to take advantage of your retirement by kicking back and relaxing. May your days be filled with joy and happiness.
- No one can ever replace your charm and intelligence. I wish you all the best in your retirement.
- Don’t be sad because retirement is not the end. It’s a beginning of the next chapter of life. Enjoy every moment and have fun with your family and loved one’s. May God shower happiness in your and your family’s life.
- I hope your retirement finds you happy, healthy, and with plenty of things to keep you busy.
- You’ve always shown dedication and intelligence towards every work you received. Now, you should take some rest and dedicate your life to your family and your loved one’s. Hope your retirement days are filled with happiness and love.
- Happy retirements! although you will be missed, I wish you the best of luck on your well-deserved retirement.
- I will always remember you as a determined individual. Best of luck in your retirement.
- All the happy days are gone now and work might become boring for us. Because throughout the years you have made us all laugh. Now, enjoy your retirement. Wish you all the very best.
You May Also Like : Happy New Year Wishes for 2018 | Good Luck Messages
- May your retirement bring you much peace and happiness. Your presence has served as an inspiration to us all.
- I hate to see you leave but I know your retirement is just another step in life you must take. All the very best and hope you enjoy every moment.
- Congratulations on your retirement. Your hard work and dedication at work will be missed. We would be grateful if you keep visiting us.
- I have happily enjoyed your presence throughout the years. Happy retirement dear friend.
- I will always miss my bestest friend at work. You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met. Hope you enjoy your retirement days. Wish you all the very best.
- You’re the one who invented new techniques and took the company at new levels. This company and all the employees will be missing you. Wish you happy retirements. I hope your retirement finds you happy, healthy, and with plenty of things to keep you busy.